Registration Agreement Terms
Hi There! We'd like to thank you for registering on our site, and we wish you all the best!
RULES OF CONDUCT:
Hopefully, these rules are just common sense, but we will post them here just in case.
Do not Post Angry
Remember, respect for our fellow artists is most important. Never post an angry response. Read your post before submitting. Realize also you can be held legally accountable for claims you make including libel, for harassment, and for other behaviours.
You should always exercise judgment when revealing personal information about yourself when you post messages in public forums. Additionally, users who are aware of another user's personal information (including name and location) must respect that user's privacy and not reveal his or her personal information on the site.
We value free speech. It is a very difficult issue to determine what constitutes a personal opinion and what is simply a derogatory or misplaced statement. Those of us who volunteer our time to monitor this site have to make a decision that will hopefully, be acceptable to all the community members. Sometimes, we will anger some members because we allow something they think is repulsive. Sometimes, we will anger community members who feel we are unfairly censoring a post. If a decision is made to remove or edit a post or thread, we will also remove or edit all follow-up posts or threads that reference the post in question. For example, you may not start the same argument in a different forum, or post "why do you censor that post?" All follow-up posts or threads relating to an edited or removed post or thread will be removed, and the users engaging in that behaviour may be warned or have their accounts removed.
Threatening to Leave the Community
We do not permit public "I am leaving [or threatening to leave] the community because I am fed up" posts because they are contrary to the spirit of friendship and community we all want to instill.
Posting Emails or PMs to the Forums
It is not permitted to post emails or PMs to the public forums. If the message was intended to have a private audience, it should not be posted publicly without the consent of the writer.
The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted in these forums. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is sexually oriented, sexually suggestive or abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or that contains racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. We ask that you please be considerate to other members in the forums when posting your messages.
Any transmission that is deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar or profane will not be tolerated.
The Private Messaging system or (PMs) may not be used to harass any member..
We have an international community that fosters open, friendly sharing of ideas and that discourages abuse or rudeness. If anyone continues to step outside the protocol, the "three-strike" rule will be enforced.
Moderators strive to give members the benefit of 3 strikes. The first strike will be a warning, often sent by PM or email. The second strike will be a warning that one more incident will lead to account removal. The third strike is account removal. Please know, this is a guideline only. Spam and other behaviours deemed particularly injurious to the community will often lead to immediate removal without notice.
Please read this page carefully. These are the rules that govern our community and help make Encaustic-International.dk a place where everyone is treated with respect and friendship.
To ensure the community retains its friendly atmosphere and to prevent problems, it is necessary to have rules that govern the site. These rules apply to all members of the site.
Please read these terms carefully. These rules are meant to ensure a community that is considerate and respectful to members.
Registration to this site is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies summarized here and detailed below. By using the site, you agree to these terms.
* We will not tolerate personal attacks or inflammatory posts. PLEASE IGNORE POSTS OR THREADS THAT ENGAGE IN PERSONAL ATTACK. The best solution is to report them *privately* to the site administrator or a moderator.
* We do not allow posting of pornographic art. The Encaustic-International.dk Admin. team will be the sole arbiter of what does and what does not constitute pornographic art.
* Postings that infringe the copyrights or trademarks of others, are defamatory or disparaging of others, or that are otherwise unlawful, are not permitted.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. If discovered, the user will be banned immediately and for a pre-determined amount of time.
* We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove posts and to close threads without notice.
* We have the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate the user account of anyone who violates the User Agreement or whose use of, or behaviors in connection with, the site we deem to be unacceptable. We have tried to create a fair set of rules and very much dislike having to remove members; however, we will do so to protect the community and the atmosphere of the community.
* While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way. We also have the right, in our sole discretion, to revise and update all of our policies, including this User Agreement from time to time, without prior notice.
* You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Admin. of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
* Encaustic-International.dk may, in their sole discretion remove or move any content that violates the User Agreement or in any way is otherwise objectionable to the well being of the entire community. Although we believe in freedom of expression, it is important to maintain a peaceful, cohesive community.
* You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Encaustic International.dk members. Encaustic International.dk reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.[/align]
By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.